The Georgia State Law Marketing & Communications team works collaboratively to build our local and national brand as a top-tier, innovative institution.
SUBMIT A REQUEST
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org as early as possible for support with:
- PR & Media Requests
- Website updates (law.gsu.edu and insidelaw.gsu.edu)
- Weekly COL Newsletter (sent from Associate Dean of Students)
- Social media promotions
- Graphic design requests
- Print materials
- Press releases
- Pitch a news story about faculty research or an amazing student
- Event Promotion (minimum 6 weeks notice required)
- Email marketing
- Promotional Event Digital signage
- Calendar event URL redirects
- Social Media promotions
- Printed Program (2 months’ notice required)
- Agenda Digital Signage
- Event Photography
- Speaker gifts or event swag
- Update faculty/staff directory profile
- Pam Brannon can help update faculty publications/scholarship profiles.
- Submit a Blog Post
- Alumni Achievement Form
- Donate to Georgia State Law
- Powerpoint Presentation Templates: shared drive: \COL Resources\PowerPoint Presentation Templates
- Event Marketing
- EMS Room Reservation
- Event Digital Signage
- Send final signage to email@example.com to be added to the COL digital signage.
- Welcome Digital Signage: shared drive: \COL Resources\Event Digital Sign Welcome Templates
- Events must be submitted to the calendar to be shared in the weekly newsletter from Dean Martinez.
- Login with the “Submit an event” button and use your campus ID and password.
- Public Submission form instructions: https://support.localist.com/submission-form/
- COL Stock Event Images: shared drive: \COL Resources\Calendar Photos
- Submit a blog post if you want to promote your event in the weekly newsletter BEFORE the week of your event.
- This can be helpful if you want to encourage people to RSVP earlier than the week before the event.
- Blog posts about events will not be shared in the newsletter during the week of the event – because the event will be promoted in the “Events” section.