The College of Law students can rent lockers on the second and third floors of the Law Building. Information and policies governing locker rentals can be found on this page.
- Lockers are available only for students currently registered in the College of Law.
- Lockers are rented for one academic year, approximately August through August. The non-refundable fee is $35.00 per year or any part thereof and may be made by check, cash, or credit card (online payment only). Checks should be made payable to GSU College of Law and must have your Panther ID number on the check.
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation with your locker assignment. This will also serve as your payment receipt. If you have a problem with your locker or have any questions, please contact Robin Simpson at email@example.com
- Renters must provide a combination lock for their locker. NO KEY LOCKS ARE ALLOWED.
- Lockers are provided for the storage of books, school supplies, and personal items. Food and beverages may be stored but should not be left overnight.
- No entry will be made by officials of the University into any locker for any purpose except in the following instances:
- After reasonable notice to the student to whom the locker has been assigned.
- In response to a valid search warrant covering the locker in question.
- To empty the locker during annual reassignment of lockers.
- In what may appear to be a health-related or life-threatening situation.
In any of the above situations, if the renter cannot be located, or refuses to cooperate, the University may cut the padlock, as circumstances appear to warrant. The College of Law is not responsible for lost or stolen items. Please use lockers for overnight storage at your own risk.
During orientation, students have two options to rent a locker:
- you can fill out the Locker Rental Application form that will be in the Orientation Package. After completing the form, students should take the form to the 1st-floor receptionist desk or
- you can pay online via the College's student locker payment portal. Please note this online payment portal is scheduled to go live sometime during the week of August 8, 2016.
All questions or concerns should be addressed to Robin Simpson, Administrative Assistant, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (404) 413-9000.