Access to Justice: Incubators, Nonprofit and Sliding Scale Law Firms Consortium 5th Annual Conference
On behalf of Georgia State University College of Law and the Consortium for Access to Justice: A Collaborative Community of Law Practice Incubators and Nonprofit Law Firms, you are invited to submit proposals for presentations and suggestions for topics and speakers for the April conference.
The deadline to submit proposals is Friday, Jan. 19.
The conference will explore the continued growth of programs that focus on delivery of services for groups without access to legal resources. Along with the basics of creating and implementing incubator programs, nonprofit and sliding scale law firms, the conference will address, among other topics:
- Training lawyers for sustainable “justice gap” practice;
- Marketing and community outreach;
- Assessing the impact of programs and practices on the community, individual clients, and lawyer satisfaction;
- Using technology and other tools to deliver services to “justice gap” clients; and
- Collaboration between bench, bar and academia
The conference program will be posted once the program committee has reviewed the proposals and suggestions and prepared the schedule of speakers and events.
- Shantelle Argyle, email@example.com
- Stephanie Everett, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Luz Herrera, Herrera@law.tamu.edu
- Tony Lai, email@example.com
- Meredith Miller, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fred Rooney, email@example.com
Deadline for Submission: Friday, Jan. 19