Georgia State is a dynamic urban-centered university that offers a diverse range of employment and professional career opportunities for faculty, staff, temporary workers, and students. It is the policy of Georgia State University to offer equal employment opportunities for all persons without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, veteran status, or disability.
Any unsolicited correspondence, resumes, or related materials that do not indicate application for a specific position vacancy will not be accepted as, acknowledged as, retained as, or considered as application for employment.
- Faculty: Georgia State Law seeks general faculty for the 2015-16 academic year. Learn more.
- Part-time Instructors: These positions are hired on a rolling, as-needed basis. Learn more.
Click here to search job number and access job announcement
For more information and other opportunities please refer to employment.gsu.edu.
- Temporary Employees: No vacancies at this time.
- Graduate Research Assistants:
- Student Assistant and Work Study: No vacancies at this time.