Type: Federal Government
Students work for Judge Pryor under the direct supervision of her career law clerk. The extern will perform legal research and analysis and will have the opportunity to observe oral arguments. The externship will provide valuable experience to students who plan to practice in federal court or who have a particular interest in legal research and writing.
- Demonstrated academic success.
- Superior research and writing skills.
- The summer position is open to rising 2Ls only.
- The fall position is open to rising 2Ls and 3Ls.
- A writing sample is required at time of interview.