Join the Student Health Law Association and the Center for Law, Health & Society for the 13th Annual Bioethics at the Movies Series. This popular series features clips from contemporary movies and TV shows and discussion on a range of interesting issues in law and bioethics moderated by health law professors. All sessions are 11:45 a.m. to 1 p.m. in Room 341. Lunch is provided.
- Thursday, Feb. 7: Rationing in Wakanda: Scenes from Black Panther
- Moderator: Professor Courtney Anderson
- Thursday, Feb. 14: Government Intervention on Reproductive Rights: Scenes from Handmaid's Tale
- Moderator: Faculty Fellow Lauren Maclvor Thompson
- Thursday, Feb. 21: The Shady Side of Twins Studies: Scenes from Three Identical Strangers
- Moderator: Professor Paul Lombardo
- Thursday, Feb. 28: On the Tricky Business of Having Children: Scenes from Juno
- Moderators: Professors Jessica Gabel Cino and Yaniv Heled
For more information about this series or the health law program at Georgia State Law, email Stacie Kershner (J.D. '08), associate director of the Center for Law, Health & Society, at email@example.com.